LES LABORATOIRES SERVIER (“SERVIER” or “We”), SAS – a simplified joint-stock company with a capital of 34,590,852 euros, registered with the Trade and Companies’ Register of Nanterre under the number 085 480 796, the head office of which is located at 50, rue Carnot – 92284 Suresnes – France – Tel: 00 33 (0)1 55 72 60 00, offers this website in order to give general information on LES LABORATOIRES SERVIER, its activity, its organisation, its research, its human resources policy, its communication, its products, offers and services, and its news and events.
It should be noted that we do not publish, and we do not supply services addressed at children.
- What data do we collect?
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), personal data means any information that can identify you directly or indirectly.
We may collect some or all the following personal data from users of Our Site:
- Data that you give to us through your use of the customization menu: gender, age, selected disease.
- Data that we collect automaticallyfor statistical purposes using cookies including pages visited, dates and times of access, preferred content, operating system, type of browser used, type of hardware used.
- How do we use your data?
Under the GDPR, our use of your personal data must always have a lawful basis and processed for a specific purpose. Your data are used for the following purposes and based on the following basis:
- To manage and improve the Site for optimal user browsing, based on our legitimate interests (which are to offer the best quality of service on Our Site);
- To produce statistical analyses, particularly of Site traffic, based on your consent;
- To offer personalized content, based on your consent.
We do not further process the data in a manner that is incompatible with the purposes described above.
- What are your rights?
You have the right to:
- request access and obtain information about your personal data;
- update, correct;
- delete your personal data;
- restrict the processing of your personal data;
- oppose (for legitimate reasons) the processing of your personal data;
- exercise your right to data portability;
- withdraw your consent at any time.
You may exercise your rights by contacting the Data Protection Officer (DPO) of LES LABORATOIRES SERVIER:
- by email, at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or by mail, at the following address:
Data Protection Officer
Les Laboratoires Servier
50, rue Carnot
92284 Suresnes Cedex
You are informed that these rights may not apply due to local law and regulations.
In order to respond to such request, LES LABORATOIRES SERVIER may ask you evidence of your identity.
Should you have any cause for complaint regarding our use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority of your country.
- How long do we keep your personal data?
Your personal data collected by LES LABORATOIRES SERVIER are kept in a form that permits your identification for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed. More specifically:
- Personal data collected for audience measurement purposes are kept for 24 hours.
- How do we safeguard your personal data?
We have put in place appropriate and commercially reasonable technical and organisational security measures to store your personal data that we collect and keep confidential and to protect them against unauthorised or unlawful disclosure or access, accidental loss, destruction, alteration or damage taking into consideration the state of art of technology and the cost of implementation.
- Do we share your personal data?
Your personal data processed by LES LABORATOIRES SERVIER will only be accessible by a limited list of recipients on a need to know basis or where required by law, including but not limited to:
- The departments and personnel of LES LABORATOIRES SERVIER and other legal entities of the Servier Group with a need to know.
- The suppliers and service providers, acting as processors of LES LABORATOIRES SERVIER , particularly those responsible for hosting the Site and producing statistics on the use the Site, who may be called upon to access the personal data of users for purposes strictly necessary for their work.
- The competent authorities such as health authorities in certain legally defined cases.