Chocolate cream with chia seeds
Preparation time10 min
Cooking time5 min
- 500 mL non-dairy almond drink
- 50 g unsweetened cocoa
- 60 g chia seeds
- 60 g hazelnuts
- 50 g agave syrup
- In a saucepan, mix all the ingredients (except the hazelnuts).
- Stir constantly over a low heat. The cocoa must be evenly mixed with the other ingredients.
- Pour into ramekins. Refrigerate until set • overnight if necessary.
- Sprinkle with crushed hazelnuts before serving.
|Proteins (g)||Carbohydrates (g)||Sugars (g)||Lipids (g)||Saturated fatty acids (g)||Omega
|Fibers (g)||Sodium (mg)|
The nutritionist's advice:
Chia seeds contain various minerals: magnesium, zinc, copper, calcium … They can be eaten raw as they swell up on contact with water and provide a jelly-like texture.