Cranberry and oatmeal cookies
Preparation time15 min
Cooking time10 min
- 20 g butter at room temperature
- 20 g cane sugar
- 1 whole fresh egg
- 80 g flour
- A pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of yeast
- 40 g oatmeal flakes
- 60 g dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- In a bowl, whisk the cane sugar and butter at room temperature.
- Stir in the whole egg, then the flour with the yeast and salt and finally the oatmeal with the dried cranberries.
- Form small balls with a tablespoon and place them on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Bake the cookies for about 10 minutes.
TOTAL CARBOHYDRATES (G)
|FIBRE (G)||TOTAL FAT (G)||SATURATED FAT (G)||SODIUM (MG)|
The nutritionist's advice:
Cranberries can be eaten fresh after picking but they are mostly transformed into juice or dried.
My Health Partner provides personalized, certified, and updated content for patients with multiple cardiovascular risks to have a healthier life. Follow our daily activities and recipes to reduce your risk of cardiovascular events.
My Health Partner is developed and approved by experts: Therapeutic aera experts, patient organizations and nutritionists.
The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Last modified date: 7/4/2022