Preparation time20 min
Cooking time30 min
- 3 large cloves of garlic
- 1 small onion
- 2 good-sized shallots
- 650 g potatoes
- 1 small bunch of fresh thyme
- 30 mL olive oil
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 1.25 L water
- 125 mL crème fraîche
- Salt, pepper
- Peel the garlic cloves and remove centers
- Peel and chop finely the onions and shallot.
- Sweat the garlic in the olive oil. Add the onion and shallot. Stir over medium heat to avoid coloring.
- Add the potatoes, peeled and cut into large cubes.
- Add a chicken stock cube and the bunch of thyme, well-bound with string.
- Mix with 2L of water.
- Let simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
- Remove the thyme and liquidize the soup well.
- Add cream and adjust seasoning.
|Energy||Total carbs||Sugar||Total fat||Saturated fat||Omega 3||Fibers||Sodium|
|298.6 Kcal||5.4 g||4.8 g||13.8 g||4.3 g||0.1 g||4.8 g||348.4 g|
The nutritionist's advice:
Are you familiar with the properties of garlic? It was traditionally used for its anti-infectious properties, which is why we find it in so many recipes!
My Health Partner provides personalized, certified, and updated content for patients with multiple cardiovascular risks to have a healthier life. Follow our daily activities and recipes to reduce your risk of cardiovascular events.
My Health Partner is developed and approved by experts: Therapeutic aera experts, patient organizations and nutritionists.
The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Last modified date: 7/4/2022