Ghriba with walnuts and almonds
Preparation time30 min
Cooking time45 min
- 40 g powdered walnuts
- 40 g almond powder
- 15 g sugar
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon orange blossom water
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix all ingredients (except baking powder) by hand or in a food processor to obtain a homogeneous dough.
- Add the baking powder last to obtain a nice crackle effect on your cookies.
- Using wet hands, form balls of dough. Place them on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
|Energy||Total carbs||Sugar||Total fat||Saturated fat||Omega 3||Fibers||Sodium|
|212.6 Kcal||9.5 g||6.2 g||16.3 g||2.7 g||0.8 g||1.8 g||53.8 g|
The nutritionist's advice:
These small oriental pastries, which are usually very sweet, are offered here in a lighter version. They must only be eaten occasionally. Their main ingredients are walnuts and almonds. These oil seeds have the advantage of providing unsaturated fatty acids, including omega 3, which are beneficial for cardiovascular health.