Kanelbullar, cinnamon buns
Preparation time120 min
Cooking time10 min
- 250g of flour
- 15cl warm millk
- 1 sachet of baker's yeast
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 150g of compote with no added sugar
- 1 teaspoon of powdered cinnamon
- 1 egg yolk for egg wash
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Crumble the yeast at the bottom of the bowl of a mixer or bowl. Add a little warm milk and dissolve yeast.
- Add the remaining milk, honey and flour and knead for 10 minutes.
- Let the dough rise for 1 hour at room temperature.
- Roll out the dough to about 3 cm thick and 30 cm wide.
- Spread the compote on top of the dough and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Roll the dough lengthwise. Cut the roll into sections.
- Place them wide apart on a baking sheet.
- Let them rise for about 1 hour until they double in volume.
- Brush with egg yolk.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Then let cool on a rack.
|Energy||Total carbs||Sugar||Total fat||Saturated fat||Omega 3||Fibers||Sodium|
|279.5 Kcal||53.6 g||9.6 g||4.4 g||1.3 g||0.1 g||3.2 g||
The nutritionist's advice
It is quite possible to make your own bread and brioche at home. It is important to respect the rising times so that the dough of your brioche is well aerated.
My Health Partner provides personalized, certified, and updated content for patients with multiple cardiovascular risks to have a healthier life. Follow our daily activities and recipes to reduce your risk of cardiovascular events.
My Health Partner is developed and approved by experts: Therapeutic aera experts, patient organizations and nutritionists.
The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Last modified date: 7/4/2022