Quick Lebanese Falafels
Preparation time20 min
Cooking time20 min
- 400g chickpeas
- 1 large onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons flour
- ½ bunch of flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon of cumin powder
- 4 tablespoons of frying oil
- salt, pepper
- Drain the chickpeas, place them in a blender and add the egg.
- Add the coarsely chopped onion, garlic, parsley and cumin powder. Season with salt and pepper. Mix.
- If the dough is too sticky, add flour.
- With this dough, form balls the size of a walnut. Flatten them.
- In an oiled non-stick skillet, brown the falafels for about 5 minutes on low heat on each side.
- Serve hot or cold.
|Energy||Total carbs||Sugar||Total fat||Saturated fat||Omega 3||Fibers||Sodium|
|294.7 Kcal||11.5 g||2.4 g||14.5 g||1.9 g||0.1 g||7.1 g||318 g|
The nutritionist's advice:
These falafels are cooked in a non-stick pan, which reduces the use of fat. Enjoy them with a yoghurt sauce and a salad of raw vegetables for a balanced meal.
My Health Partner provides personalized, certified, and updated content for patients with multiple cardiovascular risks to have a healthier life. Follow our daily activities and recipes to reduce your risk of cardiovascular events.
My Health Partner is developed and approved by experts: Therapeutic aera experts, patient organizations and nutritionists.
The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Last modified date: 7/4/2022