Moroccan grated carrots
Preparation time15 min
Cooking time25 min
- 500 g carrots
- 50 g raisins
- 1 teaspoon acacia honey
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 pinch of saffron
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Peel the carrots. Cut them in half lengthwise and then into thin slices.
- Fry in a saucepan with olive oil
- Add the pressed garlic, vinegar and ginger.
- Add 40 cl of water, salt. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add acacia honey and cinnamon, continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- Add the raisins and saffron, continue cooking for another 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cumin and serve warm.
|Energy||Total carbs||Sugar||Total fat||Saturated fat||Omega 3||Fibers||Sodium|
|145.9 Kcal||1.7 g||15.6 g||5.7 g||0.7 g||0.1 g||5.2 g||106.1 g|
The nutritionist's advice:
This is a recipe that relies on the use of spices for maximum flavor and to limit the use of salt.
My Health Partner provide personalized, certified, and updated content for patients with multiple cardiovascular risks to have a healthier life. Follow our daily activities and recipes to reduce your risk of cardiovascular events.
My Health Partner is developed and approved by experts: Therapeutic aera experts, patient organizations and nutritionists.
The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Last modified date: 7/4/2022