Preparation time15 min
Cooking time90 min
- 250 g peas
- 2 medium onions
- 1 carrot
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 stick of celery
- 3 bay leaves
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp oil
- Salt, pepper
- The night before, soak the peas in water.
- Slice the onions.
- Grate the carrot.
- Chop the celery.
- Cook the onion and carrots in an oiled pan. Add the celery.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes.
- Add them to the mixture.
- Rinse the peas and add them to the other ingredients.
- Add 1.5 L water, the bay leaf and the crushed garlic.
- Cover and simmer for an hour and a half, then cool and blend
- Add salt and pepper when cooked.
|Energy||Total carbs||Sugar||Total fat||Saturated fat||Omega 3||Fibers||Sodium|
|177.8 Kcal||5.5 g||7.1 g||3.9 g||0.5 g||0.1 g||6.1 g||90.2 g|
The nutritionist's advice:
Peas are of great value due to their high protein and fiber content.
My Health Partner provide personalized, certified, and updated content for patients with multiple cardiovascular risks to have a healthier life. Follow our daily activities and recipes to reduce your risk of cardiovascular events.
My Health Partner is developed and approved by experts: Therapeutic aera experts, patient organizations and nutritionists.
The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Last modified date: 7/4/2022