Rice cakes with sweet potatoes and black sesame
Preparation time10 min
Cooking time70 min
- 200 g sweet potatoes
- 10 g peanuts
- 200 g rice flour
- 15 g black sesame seeds
- 30 g sugar
- 10 g butter
- Peel and chop the sweet potatoes into pieces before steaming them for 15-20 minutes.
- Mash the cooked sweet potatoes into a purée, add the rice flour and 15 g of sugar.
- Mix until a homogeneous paste is formed.
- In a dish, mix the sesame, remaining sugar and coarsely crushed peanuts.
- Add the butter and form a ball with the mixture.
- Portion your dough into balls about half a fist in size.
- Press the dough into patties. Place a little stuffing in the center and wrap it in the dough. Flatten slightly.
- Heat a little sunflower oil in a frying pan and brown the dough on each side, then enjoy hot.
|Energy||Total carbs||Sugar||Total fat||Saturated fat||Omega 3||Fibers||Sodium|
|294.8 Kcal||52.9 g||10.9 g||6.0 g||2.1 g||0.0 g||3.3 g||20.7 g|
The nutritionist's advice:
The use of a non-stick frying pan will minimize the use of oil. This dessert can also be served as part of a balanced breakfast with fruit.